Yesterday we went for the "BIG" ultasound. The one where "the it" becomes a "he or a she". Even after having three other babies it is still AMAZING to see this little person inside you and I never tire of hearing the little sound that indicates life. This was also the first time that we have had a 3-D picture taken. The first thing Chris said was "Look hon, you are giving birth to a zombie." I laughed but was a little offended because I thought he was actually quite cute. The funny thing is, I think he looks like Chris. But I guess even the mothers of Zombie's think their kids are cute. Oh! And yes, we will be having a BOY zombie! :)


2 comments:
yes. for sure. it's a boy!
Congrats!! How exciting. These new ultrasounds are INCREDIBLE!! I'm so sorry I missed you guys a couple of weeks ago at the park with all the family. We are going to have to find a time to get together!
Love ya!
Post a Comment