Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Battle of the Sexes...

Austin really wanted another boy so he wasn't surrounded by so many girls. Allison didn't care...she WANTED a girl. She KNEW it was a girl. So we knew when we found out one of the kids was going to be very disappointed. We tried to tell them both that it would be great either way and all the benefits of having either another little sister or another brother but they were still both determined to have it their way. So here is what happened when they found out. We thought it was kind of funny...





3 comments:

Amme said...

Poor girl... I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time for her. She seemed to rebound pretty quickly though. Congrats on the new little one!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooooooo funny! And soooooooooo Allie!!!

Steph said...

That was so sad! I can't believe she actually started crying! It brought tears to my eyes. I'm sure she'll love HIM just as much as she would have a sister.