Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zions in January

A couple of weekends ago, when we were having unusually nice January weather, Chris and I decided to take the kids to Zions to go hiking. We love hiking. We love everything about it. The warmth. The fresh air. The scenery. The exercise. The price. The togetherness. Hiking is lovely. I think I have said this before but we really do LIKE hiking.

Our kids didn't fight once that day! And they didn't whine either! Another reason to love hiking. They love hiking too! Even Abigail and Asher hiked the two miles without whining once. Even when Abigail fell a little off a ledge onto a rock, right on her bum, she got right back up and started hiking again. Any place else, she surely would have cried. But she wanted to be so tough like the older kids. And she was!





Uncle John came with us and brought his cute little girlfriend.

Can you see Allison in this picture?




1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

I think you are so brave taking your littest ones hiking! I love to be outside, but wouldn't ever dream of taking a 2 year old, I'm impressed!

I love Zion's, it's the place I miss most about not living down that way!