This year we tried a new place. Our usual place was packed...I am sure because everyone felt the same way as us. We actually loved this new place because it was bigger and closer to parking and a little longer "sled-way." We got two new sleds too so now we have four which makes it a lot nicer. None of us have to wait for a turn anymore. Because, heaven forbid, we have to wait! ;)
Chris coming down with Asher.

Cousin Emma watching Allison go down. I am not sure why she looks awkward in every picture. :)

Asher and dad coming back up. Asher loved it! And he didn't complain about walking back up the hill by himself either. He had so much fun. (Allison looking awkward again in the back round.)

Allison running back up....not looking awkward...just looking like she is running. ;)

Asher with Uncle John. He is covering his eyes because when ever he goes with Chris, Chris' feet kick up snow on his face so now he just instinctively covers his eyes every time he goes down. :)

Austin coming back up. Austin LOVES sledding. He could go ALL DAY if we let him. He also is quite the daredevil and will go off of every jump and in every type of position (head first, feet first, on his belly, on his back, etc.) He is actually not really a daredevil in most other circumstances but I guess he feels pretty comfortable sledding.

Allison crawling back up the hill....looking awkward. ;)

Austin getting to ready to race, Uncle John with his girlfriend (hopefully soon to be fiance...they just need to do it already!...I mean, get married) and Jake.

That is me down at the bottom sitting against the wall. I actually hit the wall. ;) Mainly because SOMEONE pushed me! We have always had double rider sleds but we got the single rider circle ones and they GO FAST! I wasn't used to it and it scared the bajeebers out of me! Lets just say, I did not go on that sled again! :)

Chris going on the single rider sled for the first time!

Asher, Uncle John and Abigail. It was a beautiful day as you can tell...Uncle John got a little too warm.

Uncle John and Stephanie racing down the hill...Uncle John is only in front because he cheated!

Abigail with a big block of ice.

Emma, Allison and Abigail getting ready to go together.

That is a lot of our group coming up and Asher is standing down by himself. I actually don't remember who he even went down with but he must have made it back up the hill alright. ;)

What a great day of sledding!
No comments:
Post a Comment