I don't have any of the typical talents. I can't sing. I don't play an instrument. I am not crafty. I am too old (and fat) to dance anymore (although I still try :)) I definitely don't have an eye for decorating. But what I can do, is grow hair. I know that sounds strange but since it is what God gave me, I'll take it. I have been growing and cutting my hair for the last 12 years and have now donated 60 inches of hair to Lock's of Love! But since I am done having kids and my hair always grows super fast during my pregnancies, I don't know if I can continue the trend. I guess we will see. Here is the new do.
3 comments:
I love it! You are crazy you have alot of talents! You are so smart, a great cook, a great teacher, a great mom, I can go on, and on!
LOVE the cute new do!
You are an amazing cook, mom and good friend...all talents better than any "typical" talent!
Post a Comment