Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, Abbie Dear!

It seems like just last week I was posting about Abigail's birthday and hear I am posting about it again. Time just seems to constantly speed up.

She is turning three now. This past year she has attended preschool one day a week with Allison and she loves it. Even though it is only one day a week she has learned so much. She knows her ABC's and numbers. She loves to count. She tries to read just like Allison.

Although she can throw a tantrum like no other, she is loving and helpful and bright. She adds another amazing dimension to our family and I am so glad she is ours.





The cake was supposed to look like a cup cake. I obviously messed it up but Abigail came into the kitchen when I was just finishing it up and she looked at it and said, "I luuuv it!." That made me feel better.

Abigail and Kaley

2 year old
About 18 months old

About 6 months old
Abigail's Birthday

2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Abbi!! We love you!

Anna said...

PS
We're missing you guys, too, we should definitely hang out!
Love y'all! ;-)