My baby girl is officially potty-trained. She was by far my easiest to potty-train. We have been talking about it for a while and I told her that on her birthday she was going to finally be a big girl and go potty in the big-kid potty. On her birthday she got new underware from grandma and we made a big deal about it. The next day, she woke up and we put her new underware on. She went the first couple of times in the potty but then had an accident. Then another one. Then a "big" one. I said "ok, I am done...for now." We waited a couple of more days and she woke up and said she wanted to wear her underware again. She hasn't had an accident since, even at night!! I am so proud of her.
I took this picture of her when we were up in Ogden. She was terrified of using the public restrooms and wanted me to take her home so that she could use the one at home. They were too loud and it scared her when they would flush by themselves. But we finally got her to go and she didn't have any accidents!
2 comments:
Arghh so unfair!!! :) I hope Jaxson is a least a little bit easier than Kade. I'm glad you got an easy one.
Congratulations! We're still working on Hyrum.
Post a Comment