It seems a little surreal that this is most possibly the last week of my last pregnancy. In someways it seems actually exciting to think no more stretch marks, no more extremely uncomfortable sleepless nights, no more heartburn, no more swollen ankles, no more painful siatic nerves, no more backaches, etc, etc, etc. But also kind of sad...no more feeling a little baby inside you, hearing the first sounds of life through a doppler. I don't know if there is another sound like it. I have never been one to love being pregnant but I do love having babies. I love being a mom. I love to watch my children as they reach all the different milestones and try to figure out how the world works. It gives me goosebumps to sit and watch them tinker with different things and figure them out.
Soon my family of 5 will be a family of 6. It seems pretty perfect to me. I can't wait until we see our newest and probably last addition. Hopefully, with this being my last, time will slow down and I can really enjoy every moment of him growing up. I can hope, right?
I will post pictures of the new baby as soon as possible.
4 comments:
Good Luck with everything...
Love ya,
Michele Jeannotte
Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly.
Yeah for babies! I agreet that sound of the heart beat is so awesome! At 16 weeks prego with Max they couldn't find it and had to do an Ultrasound... that was one of the longest hours of my life, after that every time they put it on to listen I felt peace, dadadadadada....
Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!
maybe moving back will remedy the crying that inevitably starts everytime I read your blog. ;-) Looks like we won't miss ALL of your kids' blessings. ;-)
Post a Comment