Despite all the other commitments that Chris has and all the other people he helps he was still able to finish part of our basement. Once again, he is so AMAZING!!! He is the hardest worker I know!!
Finishing up some drywall around the windowsills.....
.jpg)
and the finish carpentry (base and casing)...
Austin and Allison helped putty the holes and did such a great job!
Austin was so excited to help paint his room...and me! :)
Uncle Keith and Chris going on a "painting mission."
This is Austin's VERY GREEN room. I let him pick the colors and he really wanted Green and Black...I nixed the black (maybe black decor). He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it! I was a little worried that he might be lonely or scared in the basement by himself but he actually doesn't mind at all. 

We finished the bathroom...


3 comments:
I can not believe how many totes of baby stuff I have already accumulated... Where are we going to store this stuff as the kids get older? I don't blame you for not getting rid of it....
You guys are inspiring. I so want to get going on the basement but we went for the grass this summer. Just like you couldn't stand the weeds and dirt anymore!!
Wow! You guys have been busy. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new little one!
Post a Comment