Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kolob Reservior Camping Trip

I am not sure what I was thinking going camping at 38 weeks pregnant but I did. It was very exhausting but the kids had a blast, the food was great, the scenery was beautiful so who could ask for anything more. Here are the pics from the trip...


We brought so much stuff that our kids were literally packed into the van...



Beautiful Sunset!


The kids playing and getting DIRTY!!!





Fishing...


We took this picture of Chris because it looks like he is...well, use your imagination...:)


The kids were catching craw fish... but not many fish. :(




Worn out after being in the sun all day...







The best part of camping is the food....we love Dutch Oven!



Family and Friends!







Mesmerized by the campfire!



2 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

no pictures of you????

I think you are crazy - 38 weeks and camping? I don't camp either way... but when I'm pregnant my back hurts so bad I sleep on a couch with several carefully placed pillows! I love the exhausted pictures!

Mindy said...

You are a nut!!