Allison and Abigail feeding the goats with Aunt Katey...
Austin learning how to ride the BIG 4-wheeler...
Allison learning to ride the "Little" 4-wheeler...
May the Force Be With You...Hey Mindy, I thought of you when I saw these pics...maybe it is not just a boy thing after all...Allie looks like a natural :)
Day at the Park
Look at my little Allie...she is such a dare devil...
John, Keith and Anne Marie
Stair Sliding
I was cleaning up our little toddler bed one day because Abigail and Allison are now sharing a bunk bed...I thought it would make a great "sled" to use on the stairs for the kids. It was! Even Chris tried it but he was too fast for the camera.
3 comments:
I bet the kids loved that! When i change sheets I push both there mattresses together and let them jump until someone gets hurt... they love it!
Woo-hoo! Fun, fun! Hey, I voted for a name, but Dallan and Taylor wanted to vote, too:
Taylor votes for Aiden, and Dallan votes for Adam!
See you soon!!
Light sabers!! I'm just lucky Kade hasn't broken something yet.
Post a Comment