This is my favorite one of Chris when he was little....1980
This is the only one with ALL 10 of them...1998
This is the only one of my entire family...1986
I also added some more pics to the slideshows at the left. And yes...I do have three children...Abigail finally got her own slideshow...even if it does only have a couple of pages. I am actually surprised I have found time to scrapbook at all but it has provided some sanity after the kids go to bed and I wait up for Chris to come home from working on the house. Also, I have been meaning to mention to those who love digital scrapbooking freebies that there is another link that has a lot of great stuff....here is the link...go check it out!
One last thing...if anyone is in the need of a Structural Engineer (serving Nevada, Arizona and Utah) or a General Contractor (serving Southern Utah) then I added links to the left for contact info. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment