The fundraiser on Saturday went well...not quite as well as I had hoped but everyone else in the family seemed pleased. We had a steady stream of customers for the first few hours and not many gaps until we closed at 4. I just have to THANK everyone who came and either donated money, food and/or garage-sale items! The money earned will definitely be helpful to Ashton's recovery. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!
Ashton is doing awesome! He spoke for the first time this weekend and is speaking more and more everyday. Everything is still difficult for him...you can see him really working hard on every movement he makes but he has really improved dramatically. Everyday he has a slew of therapy sessions...speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, etc. He is usually pretty exhausted by the end of the day. He will be in the hospital for a couple of more weeks as of now but the doctors change their mind every day because he is making such GREAT progress! Miracles really happen everyday!
1 comment:
That is such awesome news! I am so glad to hear that he is talking and making more improvements everyday!!!
Post a Comment