We were tagged AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY! Chris got home from working on the house one night after 10pm and was back on the job site the next morning by 8am and this is what he found...

Yes! In the wee hours of the morning and in our little city this is what we found. We were very saddened but grateful that nothing was stolen and the house was left alone. The kids and I spent a couple of hours scrubbing but we got most of it off.
This weekend my brothers came and wired the house for surround sound, central vac, and extra cable/satelite/internet stuff. We have a 5.1 system upstairs and a 7.1 system in the downstairs family room. When I asked what that actually all meant, they responded that it meant "we will be bumpin'." Boys! Finally, all the framing is done! I thought once I saw the roof sheeted that it meant the framing was done but there were still a million little things that needed either framed in or framed out...columns both downstairs and upstairs, fireplace wall, dormer on the roof, dry wall backing, venting on the outside of the house and attic access, etc. etc. etc. That took an additional TWO weeks.
1 comment:
It looks great Jenn! I am so excited for you. You are so blessed to have such a hard workin' man and such great family to help out. That is really sad about the lovely "art work" they left on the machinery, sad that kids don't have better things to do and parents to care enough to make sure they are doing better things!
Post a Comment