Kanarra Narrows Hike
We went on our first hike of the year. It was beautiful. Chris' sister, Angie, recommended it. One of the reasons we moved back to Southern Utah was to go on more hikes, fishing, camping, etc. This year we won't be able to do much of that but hopefully next year we will enjoy more the benefits of all of our beautiful surroundings.
We went on our first hike of the year. It was beautiful. Chris' sister, Angie, recommended it. One of the reasons we moved back to Southern Utah was to go on more hikes, fishing, camping, etc. This year we won't be able to do much of that but hopefully next year we will enjoy more the benefits of all of our beautiful surroundings.
We knew it was going to be a hard hike for kids but every time we said we should turn back... they said "we can do it!" so we hiked on through several river crossings, narrow ledges and steep valleys for about 50 min until we got to a point we couldn't take the kids any further. .JPG)
On our way back we decided since we were wet anyway, we would just take the river back...I think it was actually easier and the kids loved it.
_edited-1.jpg)
_edited-1.jpg)
We also went to our first magic show this weekend. Chris' work got free tickets. The kids thought it was pretty cool but really it was a 70s show that hadn't made many changes in the last 30 years...lol. But the kids liked it and kept saying "how'd he do that," and "that is crazy!" so it was worth it.
I never thought that I took my husband for granted. I am usually pretty good about always saying thank you for all the little things he does around the house even if most people think that husbands SHOULD do them...I still appreciate it....at least I thought I did until now. Since he has been working on our house from dawn till dusk every day I have realized even more how much I depend on him for the little things like helping me clean up after dinner, getting things out of the garage for me (I hate going in there), helping put the kids to bed, changing diapers and even just listening to me talk, talk, talk. I guess it is always good to go through hard times so that you appreciate even more the little things that make your life so awesome!
2 comments:
Sounds like a full, adventurous weekend! That rock climbing wall looks like fun.
Jenn. Oh my heck. I cannot believe it. I didn't know who it was at first, by Demille but when I saw your pic I knew who it was. You sure have a cute fam. I hope all is going well. we need to keep in touch.Love ya-Em
Post a Comment