Ok, I've been tagged and...if you're re reading this, you've been tagged!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Still growing up...I was only 18.
- Working as a telemarketer...yes, I was the one annoying you!
- Falling madly, deeply in love...Chris asked me to marry him almost 10 years ago exactly!
- Going to college (and almost failing because Chris wouldn't let me study)!
- Fighting with roommates (remember that, Stephanie!)
5 things on my "to do" list:
- Make hair bows for the girls
- Catch up on all my magazines I get in the mail
- Visiting Teaching
- Science project for Austin
- Go to Costco
5 Snacks I enjoy:
- Cookies
- Skittles
- Popcorn
- Brownies
- Peanut M&Ms
5 Things I'd do with a Billion Dollars: (wow that is WAY too much money!)
- Buy a home and pay off both our parent's homes
- Travel the world
- Start a business for Chris
- Become a philanthropist
- Definitely go back to school (Great idea Rebecca!)
3 Habits:
- Blogging
- Oprah (although I've been slacking...I have about 7 that I have recorded and not watched)
- Food Network
5 places I've Lived:
- San Bernardino, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Cedar City, UT
- Logan, UT
- San Diego, CA
5 Jobs I've had:
- Dance instructor
- Greenhouse worker
- Convergys: Telemarketer, Quality control, Command Center
- MOTHER!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're out of the closet on the telemarketer thing, too. Gosh, I so glad I don't have to do that anymore!
Jen, you were a great VT! I enjoyed reading your post and definitely did not know all of those things about you. I'm glad I do now, though! Hope things are going great for you guys. We miss you.
Post a Comment