Monday, January 28, 2008

The Month in Pictures...

I have been pretty busy these last couple of weeks so I just barely had a chance to download the 115 pictures I took over the last month. Allie was sick most of the month with some weird things. She stepped on a tack-strip and it didn't even bleed but over the next week became severly infected. It went from the size of a needle poke to larger then a qaurter. I had to soke it several times a day and put polysporin on it and then bandage it up. Once we got that in control, one of her eyes became infected with some weird thing and after several weeks is just now going away. This mom thing can be really scary and stressful and times...:)

The rest of the month, I spent babysitting for several different family members. My kids love playing with their cousins and since they haven't been able to play outside at all, it is nice to have something else to do besides try and be entertained by mom. BORING! (That is a new word that Austin has been using frequently...any advice on how to quench that habit would be greatly appreciated.)

Allie's Infections



I love how this outfit brings out the color in Abigails eyes.



Abigail learned how to climb stairs...she is so proud of herself!


Allison dressed herself this morning...together thses clothes look a little risque but I promise that she doesn't usually look like a "street walker."


Allie loves to help make dinner...she helps every night!


Austin, Allison and Abigail with just a few of their cousins

No comments: