So, I said I wouldn't post everyday and here I am posting everyday. Two reasons: 1. This is kind of addiciting. and 2. Well this is kind of addicting.
I have actually been pretty sick since Friday. (Maybe that is why I have been posting everyday...too sick to do anything else.) I finally feel good enough today to feed my kids something besides cold cereal (for every meal...they thought that was pretty kool). So after all the aches and pains are starting to subside I just have to say how grateful I am for my health. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to go through life in pain or even discomfort. I am grateful that my feet, hands, legs work the way they should. I also know that I need to take better care of the body God blessed me with. I guess maybe that could be a reason we get sick in the first place...to help us realize how precious and amazing and miraculous, yet fragile, our bodies really are. Maybe today I will eat more fruits and veggies and skip the leftover Halloween candy...
No comments:
Post a Comment