Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Little Boy is growing up!

Today my little boy got his first report card. I feel so sad...not over the report card (he actually got as perfect as a Kindergarten can get, even in behavior...WOW!) but because this is just another milestone he is passing. Who knew a report card could generate so many feelings. It just makes me want to cherish every moment I have as his mother (when he actually will sit down and still talk to me) even more. I feel like these moments are just flying by and I am not fully appreciateing any of it. I hope that I will look back at these years and have very little regrets. I am sure I will have some but I never want to look back and say that I wish I would have spent less time blogging and more time with my babies. So on that note I think I will go and play with my kids.

Austin's Kindergarten picture...isn't he so handsome!

2 comments:

Cheryl Benkert said...

Wow! he sure is growing fast. He is a good looking boy. I see so much of the DeMille's in him.

Micheles Storybook said...

He is so cute. They do grow fast. Before you know it, he will be in Middle School. Love ya and Miss you.