I am not sure where my kids get it because neither their dad nor I are extremely theatrical. But my kids are definitely posers! I have to tell them to act normal. I am glad they are like that because Chris and I are so boring. They make our house loud, entertaining, a little obnoxious and happy!

My cheesy Zebra! Isn't he the cutest little Zebra you have ever seen?


I am probably (OK, I am) extremely biased, but I think my girls make the most beautiful Cinderellas. Allison was Cinderella a couple of years ago and just as beautiful as Abigail. Maybe it is the blond hair and fair complexion which is similar to the original Cinderella that makes them seem so authentic. Maybe it is the diamonds and sparkles I put all over their face (which is hard to see in the picture). Either way, they are the most beautiful Cinderellas I have ever seen. Not biased at all, right! :)

Abigail loved her gloves. They were her most favorite part of the costume. She kept asking me, "Can I put my gloves on now?" I kept making her wait because they were white and I didn't want to keep having to wash them between activities. In this picture she is showing them off.


I am not exactly sure what Allison is. The package of the costume said "Skull Dress." So does that make her a skull lady? I dunno. I also bought her these fake red nails with bats on them that she LOVED! In this picture she is showing how cool they are. :)

I don't tell her to pose...she just does it. She would probably make a good model except for the fact that I would NEVER want her to be one. She says she wants to be a doctor anyway. Phew!



This is Austin completely in character.

Once again with the poses.

And the theatrics. Don't ask me why he is stabbing himself? His sisters thought he was hilarious.



This is Allison with her two cousins at the In-Tune Halloween performance.

Chris's cousin throws the cutest parties with the funnest games. She had the kids get into two teams and dress the kids like mummys which is a lot harder than it looks. This is Allison dressed as a mummy. She had black lights on to enhance the effect. She also played musical chairs Halloween bingo. It is a mix between musical chairs and bingo played with "headstone"names.


1 comment:
I so agree with you, by the Sunday before Halloween I was ready to take down the decorations and be done. My kids had been in costumes twice and to be honest it was enough. I did enjoy Halloween though.
Your girls do make very beautiful Cinderella's and the blond hair helps-
Post a Comment