Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School!


Back to school today. :( I am sad. I even teared up a little when I was following their bus to school. You would think this w
as my first time or something. As much as I love watching them grow up sometimes it seems that it is going to fast. Summer definitely went too fast! We didn't do nearly as much as I would have liked to have done as a family. Now the kids are back in school where they are gone ALL DAY! By the time they get home, get their homework done and dinner ate...it is basically time for bed. :( I miss them when they go but I know it is good for them too. On the upside, it will be good to get to spend a little more time one-on-one with Abigail and Asher.

The kids looked great on their first day. Especially my little Allison. She is so photogenic and it doesn't hurt that she LOVES getting her picture taken either. Austin is a little more camera shy.

Austin - Grade 4


Allison - 1st grade
I couldn't decide which pictures I liked of Allison more so I included all of them. :)





When we walked into her class she had about 10 little kids say "Hi, Allison." It was cute. I don't think I should worry about her making friends. ;)
They fight but I know they love each other too!


We always have a little back to school party before school starts to get the kids excited for school. Here are the treats I made this year. I always find some kind of fun school treat to make. Its fun for the kids (OK, and me too).





3 comments:

Mindy said...

I keep thinking I am so ready because Kade and Jaxson are bugging each other so much lately but it's never easy to send them off. Allison really is very beautiful and Austin is such a handsome little man! Love the cupcakes.

Emily said...

Wow...4th grade! Time us going by waaaaay to quickly! Cute cupcakes! We'd love to have you for company for uea...

Aunt Stacy said...

Love the pics! My Allie is so freakin CUTE! And Austin looks so handsome! I really hate seeing them grow up! I want them to stay sweet, cute, and innocent as long as possible!;)LOve you guys, hope you have a good school year!