Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Table (For Keith)

This post is mainly for Keith. He ate at our house a lot on a little folding chair that we pulled up to our old table. We have had 6 people in our family for over 18 months now and a table that only seats 4. We have been saving and researching what table to buy for a while and finally, a week after Keith leaves, got a new one...one that he could even sit at without having to find another chair. I figured he would appreciate seeing it.

We had heard good and bad about a counter height table and so I was really hesitant to get one but with the shape of our dining area it was really the best choice. We bought 10 chairs too! We entertain a lot so having the extra seating space is SUPER nice! We also bought a buffet to match, although I know according to most interior designers that is a design faux pas.

Three days after we got the table, my sweet, but very clutzy, Allison tipped a chair over and broke one of the legs. Luckily they replaced it for us, no charge.

2 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

Very nice! I think it looks great!

Emily said...

Love... love... love! We will have to make a special trip down just to try it out!