Thursday, September 9, 2010

Zion Ponderosa

My sister and her family invited us to go to the Zion Ponderosa last weekend. It is a campground a couple of miles outside of Zion National Park. We were debating on whether or not to go because we have SOOOO much stuff to do around our house and it seems like we can never catch up and something else always comes up. But we don't see them very often and it sounded fun AND THEY BEGGED...so we went. :) It was a lot of fun and we are so glad we went.




First we went swimming in the pool. I didn't get any pictures of the slides but the pool had two slides, two hot-tubs (which is where we spent most of our time because we were so cold) and a waterfall.

The next thing we did was go on a Jeep Tour. For anyone who knows me really well, you would know that I HATE four-wheeling. I could give you a dozen reasons why I hate it but I won't bore you. I will just let you know that I have changed my mind and now LOVE four-wheeling in the RIGHT vehicle. We went on a jeep ride and it was the perfect vehicle to go 4-wheeling in. It was safe enough for me but dangerous enough for the guys! A perfect combo, right!?

Earlier in the day Abigail mentioned that she wanted to go on the "boing-boing." I wasn't sure what she was talking about until finally she pointed over to a girl jumping on a trampoline. So Allison and Abigail got to go on the "boing-boing." I am not even sure what it is really called but "boing-boing" works for me. Austin got to go on the zip line and Kody climbed the rock wall...like a spider, I might add.

We had so much fun! Thank you again Stacy and Ed for inviting us!!!

No comments: