Allison turns 6 today. She is growing up to be an amazing little person. She is always helpful when I ask her to do things around the house. She is always optimistic and always points out the special little details in life that make life so amazing. She always gives compliments to people like, "You are the best cook mom," or "I like your shirt today Emma," or "You look handsome Austin." It is so sweet. (She gets that from her Dad).
Today, I stopped by her class at school just to ask her teacher how she was doing. Her teacher said she was great and could have 20 more like her. What a compliment!!! Just what every mom wants to hear.
She wasn't always easy, and I'm sure that one day it might change again but for now we are enjoying everything about her!
This is her at 3 months

This is her first birthday...she loved her little horsey from G&G Carter.
Isn't this face so Tinkerbell!
No one else would go near this spider (even the boys) until after Allison did it.
Once again, a Halloween picture I love...she makes such a beautiful Cinderella.

This is her with her football makeup on...her lovely brother put it on.
.jpg)
I love this picture my sister-in-law took of her. She wasn't meaning to show her shoulder...she is actually very modest and doesn't like to show her shoulders. She would probably be upset about this picture. But I love it!

2 comments:
Wow! Where did the time go? I remember when she was just a newborn. Six years old, congrats!
Happy and optimistic. What a blessing! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment