Friday, April 16, 2010

Asher - 8 months!


Once again a month has passed in the blink of an eye! Asher is now 8 months old. He is crawling ALL OVER THE PLACE! He gets into EVERYTHING! Believe it or not, I have not had childproof locks on any cupboards, drawers, doors, etc. since, well, Austin! Boys! He also pulls himself up to a standing position all the time too. I keep sitting him back down! He is TOO LITTLE to start walking yet! Austin walked at nine months, but I was a first-time mom and didn't know any better then. He also has two teeth.



For some reason, we often find him in the stools. I am not sure what he finds facinating about them but something sure attracts him.



He is so proud of himself.


He also loves the water! He is already trying to swim. :)


2 comments:

Anna said...

I Love, Love, LOVE his sweet little face!! So since we left early, how was that beautiful cake of yours last weekend?

Accalia said...

Darling boy! It seems like he was just born, doesn't it? Kind of sad to realize he is your last? You really ought to read the book "Let Me Hold You Longer" by Karen Kingsbury. In fact, just buy it - it's well worth the money. But have a box of tissues handy!