
It is getting closer to my due date and once again we have to choose a name for our baby. I am really leaning toward one name and Chris really wants another. Sadly, when we ask the kids which names they like they are all siding with their dad. I think this is the most divided we have been on names yet, although I know Chris would go with whatever I chose. I put a little poll on the sidebar for anyone wanting to put in their own two-sense. I also added two other names that we like...just in case. The middle name we have already picked...Robert. Both Chris and I have Grandpa's that were named Robert so it just seemed the right name for the job. Here are the names...
Aaron Robert
Adam Robert
Aiden Robert
Andrew Robert
The following are some really funny names that we found when looking for more "A" names. However they could be offensive so you may want to stop reading now...(And if any of Chris' brothers and sisters are reading this they will definitely get Chris' sense of humor)
Either the pronunciation or the definition was funny...
Achit or Aashit - (Indian) Navy Blue (we especially liked this one...:))
Aanal - (Indian) Center of Spirit
Adhik - (Sanskrit) More Greater
Abich - Noble
Aswad - (African) Black
Ameil (Hebrew)
Abra - (Arabic)
Ardon - (Hebrew) Roving Fugitive
3 comments:
You two are funny. Which name do you like and which one does Chris like?
Wow! They all sound great! Those are some tough choices. Of course we like Andrew the best, but we may be a little biased! ;)
That's funny, I have an Uncle Ardon.... I was going to suggest Asher... It means happy.
Asher Robert? I actually do like it, but I've never met anyone else who does!
Post a Comment