Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer happenings...

One night for FHE we made "Ice Cream in a bag." The kids loved making it although theirs turned out runny because they were a little impatient. Mine and Chris's turned out much creamier. Either way the flavor was awesome. We added strawberries and peaches to it...yummy!










The kids just got done with their first session of swim lessons. They love swimming and can't wait to show off their new skills in Aunt Stacy's pool when we go visit.

Allison was one of the only kids in her class to jump off the diving board without help. She just walks right off.

Austin did the high dive this year and also walked off like it was nothing. I was scared just watching him. I am so glad my kids don't have the same fears that I do...

Thank you to Anne Marie for being Abigail's "mommy" for one week of swim class. It not only allowed me to get pictures of the kids swimming but I was very sick that week and along with being pregnant really did not feel like swimming. Thank you again!!






My sisters bought the girls Easter dresses (for Easter) and wanted some pics of them wearing them. Here they are in one of the dresses...none of the pics with them in the other dresses turned out so we will have to try again later.



Crazy Hair pictures....
Now THIS IS bed head...


Allison's Slide Hair...



I was just playing in Photoshop with this picture of Abigail....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I caught that! You said playing in Photoshop, do I remember you saying that you'd wanted to get the program?? Good for you! Having fun with it?? Miss you guys! Love the pics, your blog is my umbilical cord to Cedar! ;-) Six-and-a-half weeks 'til you're DONE-done! What does THAT feel like?? -Anna

Steph said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! Sorry we haven't gotten around to lunch in Cedar. Seems like there has been SO much sickness this summer. Plus I've made two trips to Salt Lake and spent a weekend in Vegas in the last month! Busy, busy!