Friday, May 22, 2009

Father-Son Campout

Here are some more pics I am just now getting around to cataloging. Austin loves the Father & Son's campout every year. He starts planning the next campout as soon as he gets home from the previous one. He talks about it all year! He loves having his dad all to himself. Although, I told him since he wanted a brother that isn't going to last for much longer. He says he is ok with that.

The first year they couldn't sleep so they put their bed in the car and watched movies all night. Since then it has become a Father & Son tradition to sleep in the car...although they said they didn't watch movies this time. And I don't think anyone else will fit so either we will have to find a bigger vehicle or they will have to settle for the tent.


Look at all those dutch-ovens. Just looking at them makes my mouth water. Luckily my husband was sweet enough to bring me left-overs which were almost just as good. YUM-O!
Climbing, hiking and being silly!


1 comment:

Scott and Jami said...

Looks like a fun time. I always want Scott to take pictures at Father's and Son's. It hasn't happened yet. I sometimes wonder how closely the boys are watched and if he has to watch for photo opportunities maybe he'll keep a closer eye on Cam. Makes me nervous. What doesn't!?