Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cousins! Cousins! And More Cousins!

I thought I was keeping up on my pictures but it turns out that I am taking pictures faster than I can think. I just downloaded another 100 from my camera...most of which inspired this next post!

With 12 cousins in town, Austin, Allie and Abigail always have someone to play with on a regular basis. It is definitely the best part about living where we do. Here are some pictures with their cousins and the many activities they get to do together!

Swim Lessons
Daddy was able to take off an hour from work so he could swim with Allie one day! Allie absolutely loved it! Here is Allie, Daddy, Aunt Lisa and Emma.


Austin got to dive off the low dive and the high dive! He loved the High dive and said he wasn't afraid at all!

Utah Summer Games
For the last couple of years, Chris' brothers compete in the arm wrestling portion of the Utah Summer Games. This was the first year we were able to attend. Jacob and Taylor also competed in the kids divisions. Jacob got the silver. Taylor got the bronze. Robert got Gold in Left-handed and Silver in Right-handed. Keith got silver in Left-handed.
Jake competing

Keith is in the red hat!

Allie and Dallin just playing!

Robert is on the left!

Dating Co-Op!
To try and make sure that Chris and I make the time to date and spend time together, we have a "Dating Co-op" with 4 other couples (all family). We take turns babysitting each others kids everyother week. It is really awesome! Since we have 10 kids at a time sometimes, I usually have an activity or two to keep them from running amuck! This week we decorated cupcakes. They made butterflies and it has been the most liked activity yet! (of course, whenever there is food involved, it is sure to be a hit!)




And last but not least...just hanging out!

Cousins by blood - Friends by Choice!

No comments: