This last weekend, Chris and I had the privilege of attending my friend, Michele's wedding in California. We dropped the kids off in Vegas with my sister and headed to California for a mini-vacation. This was the first time we have had a break from our kids for hmmm...well, a really long time. I was so excited to see Michele again...it has been about 2 and half years since the last time we were able to get together and that was only for about an hour. We had an awesome weekend preparing for her wedding and dancing the night away at her reception. Everything was beautiful and she was absolutely gorgeous! Here are some pics of her wedding. Did I mention that we made all her flowers? They turned out beautiful!! Her handsome boys...Luke, Zack and Kyle This was the best wedding cake we have ever tasted...it was soooo good! Her sisters...Ashley and Melanie Me and Michele...just like old times.
I also made her a book... Here is a link to the book and a picture of her looking at it...she loved it...woohoo!
3 comments:
Wow, Jenn! That book is so awesome! I am sure she loved it. You did such a great job.
Your book is so great! Don't you just love Shutterfly? Your house is coming along great! It is so fun to see the progress.
p.s. your friend looks beautiful. Her flowers are really pretty too
Post a Comment