Monday, May 12, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes: Part 2

The following post is PG-13...for anyone who might be a little offended that I would write these words I just want you to know you were fore-warned. (I am sure for most of you your interest has been peeked!)

So, the other day I was bending over and Allie saw a little of my cleavage...

A: Mom, what is that hole down there? (Finger pointing down my shirt)
M: Nothing (trying to ignore it)
A: But mom, what is that hole down there? (Trying harder to point her finger down my shirt to let me know what she was talking about)
M: Nothing, honey...
A: How can I get one of those holes? Can I have one when I am a mommy?

2 comments:

Amme said...

That is classic...that is all I can say!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny!! I bet Chris loved that! Ha ha!