
Today is Chris' birthday. He is 32! I couldn't help but think of all the things I so dearly love about him and how much I appreciate him. Here are the top 32 reasons why he is so amazing...(this will be cake since for Valentines Day the kids and I gave him a "Heart Attack" with 100 hearts each with something we love about him).
1. He compliments me everyday...sometimes it is about how I look, sometimes it is about me being a good wife or mother...
2. He shovels snow from the four houses on our streets driveways even though he has a bad back...(I am really thinking of investing in a snow blower just so he doesn't throw out his back again.)
3. He lives worthy of the priesthood.
4. He always magnifies his callings...even when it is a calling which some people would call "not a big deal."
5. He is the hardest worker I know.
6. I never have to clean up after him.
7. He helps me around the house without me having to ask.
8. He makes up little songs for me and the kids...and now I love to hear my kids singing the same little songs even if a lot of them do end in "poo."
9. He is still a romantic even after 10 years of marriage.
10. He has never raised his voice with me though I have probably deserved it on serveral occasions.
11. He is so resourceful...he can rebuild an engine, build a house, help kids with school.
12. He will work 50-60 hours in a week but will never let it infringe on family time. He goes in early and comes home ontime! I sooo appreciate that!!!
13. He remembers everything so I don't have to!
14. He makes me laugh!
15. He is my bestest friend!
16. He is the most selfless person I know.
17. He is just NICE...we don't meet many sincerely nice people these days!
18. He is never condescending.
19. I know he loves me! That is a great feeling!
20. He writes me love letters everyday...well at least Mon-Fri.
21. He still courts me...meaning he sets up the dates, gets the babysitting, etc. It is just a little more romantic then "just going out." He has even come home from work with flowers and knocked on the door like we were still dating...he is so cute!
22. He puts up with me cooking him weird foods all the time without complaining...
23. He is tall, dark and handsome!
24. He is honest!
25. He is funny!
26. I could stay up for hours just talking with him...and we have!
27. He plays games with me at night after the kids go to bed even though he doesn't really like playing games...although I think I am slowly changing his mind!
28. We like being together...probably too much!
29. He has the same goals, ambitions and dreams that I do.
30. He is a stress-case but tries really hard not to be for mine and the kids sake...although, because he stresses so much about everything I usually don't have to and he usually stresses so much before something happens that he prevents a lot of problems too!
31. The annoying fact that he is right 90+% of the time!
32. He is perfect for me!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chris!
You are so blessed!
Ahhhh! Happy Birthday,cousin!
Post a Comment