I can't believe it was a year ago that my sweet Abigail was born. She has been such a joy to our family. In the morning Chris spent much of the time working on my parents roof and doing some maintenance on our "little beater" and I spent about 6 or more hours on Abigail's cake! I am not sure why I do this to myself every birthday. I can't pick a normal cake to bake or buy one like most people...Noooo, I have to choose a 7 layer cake from $%@#. Even after 6+ hours the cake was not exactly like the pictures BUT we decided that it looked a little "Dr. Suessish" so that is what we will call it...the Dr. Seuss cake. Here are the pics of her birthday and of the "Dr. Seuss cake!"
1 comment:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! I can't believe how big she is! Great job on the cake! OH, and THANKS for the post help. It's fixed now.
Post a Comment