Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A Kool New Toy!
So, I just bought a kool new toy with money I earned doing surveys (that is whole 'nother post). I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. It is the cheap version of Adobe Photoshop but I didn't want to spend $4-600 on the full version until I learned the easy version...and let me tell you...that will be a long time. But I did learn a new trick today that I thought was so kool I had to share it. Look at the first two pics and then look at the last pic. When taking a group shot, especially with children, they often are turning their heads and fidgeting, etc. You rarely get a shot that everyone is looking at you AND smiling. So you end up taking about a hundred different shots hoping that there will be at least one worth anything. I took about 2 dozen of the kids on the stairs and really none of them turned out well. BUT I learned how to combine the pics so that you can use the best of two or several pictures. IT IS AWESOME! In the first picture Austin is looking at the camera but the kids on the left are fidgeting. In the second picture the kids on the left are looking and smiling but Austin is looking away from the camera. The one on the bottom is the combined picture. FUN!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way cool! I didn't know how to combine pix- so thanks for sharing!
VERY awesome! I don't get around to doing ANYTHING anymore! You'd think where I am home all day I'd do more. But there just never seems to be the time. I think Allie looks SO much like you in this pic. She is SO adorable!!
Post a Comment