Our family is moving (Dec. 22nd)!...there I said it. For some of you, I know this isn't a secret but if you live in Las Vegas, it is. We had to keep it a secret so it didn't get back to Chris' boss who is also LDS. He also works with a lot of LDS people. We wanted to make sure he found out from us. I can give a lot of reasons to why we are moving but for some reason they don't make this any easier for me. I will miss so much about Las Vegas...things that no one can possibly understand unless they have lived here. You never fully appreciate what you have until I think it is gone. As we get closer to the moving day Chris and I have been noticing so many more things about life in Las Vegas that we will surely miss. Most importantly are the many great friends we have made. Although I have always lived in some great wards, I have never had so many people from one ward befriend me the way the Durango Ward has. I have had so many calls just to see how I am doing and "girls nights out," etc. The only thing I can do to fully say thank you is to hopefully "pay it forward." This truly has been the most difficult decision Chris and I have had to make in our short married time. We know that it is the right choice but it is still hard.
OK, enough blubbering...I will be sending out my new address info. by e-mail so you can either leave me a comment here if you want it, e-mail me at our family e-mail address or e-mail me at jennifer40@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. And we always have blogging!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I am SO sad!! Where are you moving? I will miss you SO very much! Thanks for being such a great friend! Email me your new info at: mmcquivey@hotmail.com
First the entire Enrichment Committee and now you, too? Ohhhhh, somebody's gonna be mad! The rest of us are just going to be soooo sad! Do you need any help with your kids while you pack up or anything? Let me know!
There, it's said!! Wild, though LV is at a loss, it's definitely our gain. I can't say how excited we are to "win" you. Thanks, I know the decision was for your family, not ours, but we can't wait!!
Okay, that breaks my heart that you have to leave a place that you love so much. My heart goes out to you. I hope you are moving closer to us, though. We would love to visit you in Cedar if that is where you are going. We may be staying here. All this time we had planned to move just as soon as we could, but we have been weighing all of the options and don't know if this is the best one. Your scrapbooking is amazing. How do you have the time?? We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment