Chris's baby sister graduated. She is the last of the 10 kids. She was only 4 years old when Chris and I met. THAT IS CRAZY! Also my oldest nephew graduated. We are proud of both of them. I think sometimes we don't realize what a great accomplishment it is to graduate High School. But it really is. I am glad both of them worked just hard enough to accomplish it! (hehe...they know what I mean.)



I hesitated posting this picture because I am very embarrassed by how it came out. BUT, in my own defense, I did only have about two hours to make it in and I am SUPER grateful to my sister, Gail, who helped me. I was determined to make her a graduation cake and I wanted it to be all pretty and fancy for her but I needed at least one more hour to make another batch of frosting and I think that would have helped a lot...but it tasted REALLY YUMMY. There were two rice krispie layers, one red velvet and one red velvet and yellow swirled with the best cream cheese frosting. So even though I am still working on presentation of recipes, at least it tasted good. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment