Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Asher - 10 months!

Our little monster is now 10 months old and driving me crazy. I can't leave him alone for one second and he is into something. Asher learned how to get through two childproof locks on the TV before we figured out how to finally keep him out. He still loves bathrooms and toilet paper (at least it has been clean toilet paper). We no longer have a need for sweeping or mopping our floor because he eats everything off of it and then drools enough on it that we just have to wipe that up and...wa-la, it's been spit-shined! :) I have had to move everything in the office off the first two feet of shelving - books, paper, magazines, etc., and in from the desk and table about a foot because he loves to reach up and gab everything off them. Let's just say he definitely keeps me on my toes. He is actually quite fun. He is very happy and determined. When we try to re-direct him, by moving him, not just out of the area but out of the room, he just looks up at you and smiles and crawls right back to where he was and what he was doing. :) I guess, those are both great qualities to have, right? I think my favorite thing he does right now is when he wakes up from a nap. He starts banging on the wall for us to come get him. He is so smart and thinks he is so funny, he actually laughs at himself especially when he knows he is being sneaky.
This is him getting caught in the pantry. Look at that face, he thinks he is so funny.
Allison thought it would be funny to put Asher in his toy box and push him around the house. He didn't seem to mind.




1 comment:

Veronica Tyler said...

I can't believe it's been 10 months.... wow. The bottom picutre looks so much like Austin! What fun.

Max is into everything too, he has been since 6 months and has never stopped! I can't keep anything child proofed!