Thursday, September 10, 2009

Iron County Fair

We went to the Iron County Fair over Labor Day weekend. There was a parade, petting zoo, carnival, great food and lots of vendors. Abigail rode her first official amusement park ride and although she said that she loved it her face was very stoic on every ride. I couldn't get her to smile but when I asked her if she was having fun she would shake her head yes. Austin and Allison rode the Gravitron (ya know the one that you go inside of and it spins you around super fast) for the first time. Chris and I are too old to stomach that kind of a ride anymore so they went alone. They both thought it was great but another little boy threw up when they were on it. Yuck! They thought it was hilarious. :)



2 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

Abigail's face looks scared on the boats too! Aren't kids so funny. Last year we took Grace to Lagoon, she was terified on the baby whale ride...

Kristie Young said...

I love your photo collage. It is very simple but great. FYI. I am going to be in Cedar City the second week of October if you are interested in me doing your family pictures. If you would like to check out my prices go to my Photography blog. There is a link on my blog. The prices are on the left hand column. Let me know...I'd love to photograph your cute family!